Small Business Administration Financing
SBA loans have made it feasible to qualify businesses with more flexible and friendly terms
than a conventional loan. Your business obliviously could utilize additional capital or you would not be reading
this. An SBA Loan is easier than qualifying for other loans. Why wait, start today, don't procrastinate, you will
Who can obtain a Small Business Administration Loan?
Common misconceptions about SBA Loans are that they should only be used as a last resort and they are for business
owners with bad credit. Another misconception is that they take months upon months to fund. These are just not the
case, with a properly prepared loan package, you could be funded within 60 days or less.
SBA loans have been specifically designed to assist small businesses obtain business loans and
are currently readily available for 90% of existing businesses, which fall within the following basic guidelines.
- Owner must be a U. S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- An Owner Operated Business - Contracting - Wholesale - Retail - Manufacturing
or Service Operations
- For profit Businesses only - Non-Profits do not qualify
- Be a sole proprietorship, corporation, or partnership
- Within the size guidelines as designated by the SBA
- Unable to secure other credit under reasonable terms
Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than qualifying for other loans. First and foremost, the SBA
allows higher loan-to-value ratios. Depending on your loan request, you may be able to borrow up to 90% of your total
financing requirements. Loans granted range from a low of $10,000 to a high of $4,000,000.